E3 Environmental, LLC (E3) is an environmental consulting company that offers professional growth and leadership opportunities and rewards its employees with competitive pay and compensation packages.
E3 is seeking a GIS Analyst to serve in a key role on a variety of rewarding and challenging projects. As a GIS Analyst, you will provide support to E3 project managers via mapping services, which are utilized for regulatory reviews and permitting. Typical project assignments include creating and editing data, data management, field data management, ArcGIS Online Administrator, advanced cartography, obtaining data, and creating maps, with the potential opportunity for spatial analysis. A successful candidate will be provided the opportunity to work on multiple projects, including both short and long-term. This position will report to the St. Paul, Minnesota office.
- 2-4 years of experience in a GIS consultant capacity
- A Bachelor of Science in GIS or similar
- Experience with ESRI’s ArcGIS 10.x Suite
- Experience with data driven pages, dynamic labeling, georeferencing, data conversion, custom scripts and coordinate systems
- Knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly with Excel)
- Experience with Trimble GPS unit using Terrasync with the ability to upload and download data using GPS Pathfinder Office
- Experience with ArcGIS Online
- Knowledge of scripting in Python & VBA
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience utilizing/converting CAD and KMZ files
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail.
- Masters of Science in GIS or similar
- Experience in client management
- Experience with administering ArcGIS Online for non-GIS users and clients
- Knowledge of Maplex, Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, and X-Tools
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server, and general experience with networks and WIFI systems
- Experience managing GIS data agreements with agencies
- Experience with Access 2013
- Knowledge of state GIS data libraries and other data sources
- Experience with Illustrator
In addition to competitive wages, we offer personalized performance incentives to our employees. Our benefit package is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Our benefit package includes health insurance with vision and dental coverage, vacation, 401k, and profit sharing.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.